Saturday, May 22, 2010

no more alien baby!

wow! can you believe it looks like a little baby! I got to see the heartbeat and our sweet little peanut the other day. Such a blessing. I'll post some pics soon! I'm starting to feel better little by little. less time on the couch and more upright in the world, lol.

5 comments:

emily a. said...

I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better. The beginning just stinks doesn't it. It's a good sign though to have all of those hormones in your body. I can't wait to find out what you are having- what's your guess?

Elyse said...

I don't know? I sorta want a girl so I think it clouds my judgment. But its probably a boy. I kind of think it might be. SO cute if it is tough. I would love either. I just love girlies tough, so pink and sweet =)

emily a. said...

We have soft spots in our hearts for girls too. I'll have to give it some more thought of what the little mini is and then I'll email you.

I sure do miss you. I'm probably going to be flying to OR shortly after the birth with the mom instead of going straight to WA so I hope I will see you!

Elyse said...

Just say the word and I'll be there =) Sooooooo excited!!!

laura said...

ELyse I am so excited for you! I haven't checked your blog in ages. Best thing ever. I can't wait to hear how things continue to progress!