Seriously the most beautiful labor experience yet. Women are truly amazing, strong, and beautiful creatures. And nothing like the miracle of birth reveals this more.
I just about cried looking at this picture. I'm so excited you are doing what you love and are meant to do. I remember you talking about working in the medical field in middle school.
You are so beautiful Elyse. I wish you could be my nurse- those women are so lucky to have you.
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
3 comments:
I just about cried looking at this picture. I'm so excited you are doing what you love and are meant to do. I remember you talking about working in the medical field in middle school.
You are so beautiful Elyse. I wish you could be my nurse- those women are so lucky to have you.
that is so wonderful. what a perfect career choice for you. so rewarding i'm sure.
i would have loved to have you with me when i had my babies!
Maybe you could help out in the delivery room when I have my next one... call me!
Post a Comment