Sunday, August 09, 2009

when the parents are away they will play

My Mom and Mark traded palces with us this past weekend and kept the kiddos at our house so that we could spend 2 nights in portland solo. It was so revitalizing to be together and just enjoy eachothers' company without interruption. (aside from the 5 or 6 times I maybe called home to check in and make sure everyone was doing well) =)We ate and watched movies and ate and walked around and ate and shopped and it was lovely! With LOTS of leftovers =p he he. Thanks a MILLION guys!

Photobucket

We tried to take some self portraits with the timer, I however, kept blinking. We were laughing so hard!

Photobucket

Photobucket

as my mother-in-law would say: I'm so "special" =) have a lovely day!

1 comment:

emily a. said...

What a nice gift from your mom! I love your shirt- it's adorable.