Thursday, March 19, 2009

{by the way...}

Anyone one want to by a brand new Nikor f1.8 55mm lens?? So sad, I bought this lovely lens with the knowledge it would only work in manual focus on my D40 (other models it is auto focus capable). The sales lady ensured me it would not be difficult to do this. Ummmm, maybe its just me, but it's way hard. Even when I look on the screen on the back of the camera, the photos look fine, until I get them up on the computer. Then they are a fuzzy mess. so sad because I lose adorable moments to terminal fuzziness. So I think I'm gonna sell this puppy and look for a 1.4 auto on sale somewhere. Here are some sad sad examples.




3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

the fuzziness has a rather artistic quality to it. They're beautiful Elyse!

Erickson Family said...

and yet, they are beautiful still!
I miss you girls. I wanna have a get together.

Leah said...

You'll be in heaven with the autofocus!