Jillian's boots are so darling! What a little diva. Aiden is a little man and looks so styling. I hope work is going okay. That is so cool that you are an LPN. Way to go Elyse. You rock!
OMGsh! Brinlee was dying for that blue and black dress from Target. When I took them school shopping they tried it on and she was like I want this "china" dress. (she said she looks like a china girl???) I ended up making them choose only 2 of the 3 dresses they tried on and they didn't choose that one, but Brinlee talked about the "china dress" for weeks! LOL
I'm an L&D nurse. Life is pretty hectic and busy. Loving every second I can spend with my family and friends. I'm the mother of 3 beautiful babes, Aiden, Rowan, and Jillian, and wife to my wonderful husband, Desi.
2 comments:
Jillian's boots are so darling! What a little diva. Aiden is a little man and looks so styling. I hope work is going okay. That is so cool that you are an LPN. Way to go Elyse. You rock!
OMGsh! Brinlee was dying for that blue and black dress from Target. When I took them school shopping they tried it on and she was like I want this "china" dress. (she said she looks like a china girl???) I ended up making them choose only 2 of the 3 dresses they tried on and they didn't choose that one, but Brinlee talked about the "china dress" for weeks! LOL
Post a Comment