Sunday, November 09, 2008

{Random Lyrics...}

I was doing the laundry when all of a sudden this song my cousin Jenny and I wrote when we were like 9 comes into my head:
Verse: I sit in my bedroom, looking out the window, watching the clouds roll in.
I think of you holding, holding me tightly, wondering where you've been
Chorus: All of these years
Where have you been
When you're supposed to be here, right, by, my, side
Where have you been...
All of these years.
Verse 2: I walk through the park where
Where you first met me
Wondering where you are.

I forget the rest... just wondering how 2 kids of divorce can grow up so quickly?? What happened to barbie and my little pony?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That makes me sad for you Elyse. I know my girls do similiar things as they try to make sense of what happened to their family. It's never easy.