Saturday, November 10, 2007

{Happy Halloweeny!!)






Well, our Halloween was a bit of a downer a Jilly was realllly sick with a virus. She had a really high fever (upwards of 104.7!) from the Saturday prior and beyond Halloween. So... even though she wasn't really feeling 100% she still wanted to trick-or-treat. She'd been looking forward to it forever it seemed. So we dressed the little munchkins up and hit a total of 3 houses => She thinks she scored big, which is great for us too as we don't have copious amounts of candy hanging out in our cupboard with all the reminants of Easter still burgeoning => Now Aiden has come down with the yucky illness. Poor little guy...=< I hope it doesn't last as long as Jilly (7 days) It was really scary.

2 comments:

Julia said...

You poor things. I hope you are all feeling better really soon. Sorry Jillian was sick--she looked so pretty though. Hope everyone recovers really quick!

Julia said...

p.s. I love the giraffe. Too cute. The head is huge!