
Okay, so I thought I had pictures of the front of our house, but I guess I don't so...here are pictures on a BEAUTIFUL winter morning. The roosters were actually crowing...Who new I would live in the country and l-o-v-e it. Anyhoo, there is now a house blocking this gorgeous view of the barn and horses, but this view is out the kiddo's windows.


The baseball field is directly behind our house out the livingroom/dining room windows.

This is the sole photo I found and it's of the front door with our pretty christmas wreath.

2 comments:
Now where is your house at? It has an amazing view. It looks so peaceful. Your kids have a lot of room to run and play. How wonderful. Congrats on your first house! Are you all moved in yet? The pictures are great and think living out in the country sound fantastic.-julia
I want to see the rest of your house! That's so exciting.... Elyse- your kids are so cute. That boy looks so much like you. It's fun seeing a 'boy version' of you. Love you!
Post a Comment